This was our 2 night stay at Bryce Canyon, during a 2 week tour of Utah and Arizona. What a good choice. I exchanged a couple of e mails with Dixie to confirm what we should bring with us, which was really useful and saved us a shopping trip when we got there. Our party comprised 2 couples and we stayed in a cabin, which was really good value for money. (There aren't many cottages you can book for just 2 days in the UK). The accommodation was spacious but cosy. Dixie advised us on how best to spend our 2 days, given we were expecting a snow storm on our 2nd day!! So we walked the Navajo loop plus a little more on the first day in blue skies and sunshine, followed by a wonderful evening soak in the hot tub. We then awoke to light snow and did the Peek a Boo Loop from the Tropic Train - just down the road from Stone Canyon Inn. We bunkered down in the cabin for the afternoon snow storm, which is when the cabin came into its own. We were as warm as toast, and really comfortable. Bryce Canyon is truly wonderful (our favourite stop on the trip) and Stone Canyon Inn (+ cabins) is a perfect base for a visit. (PS The Inn looked good too. We were envious of the smells at breakfast!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah