We stayed in the inn. Room was very comfortable, the gourmet breakfasts unusual and delicious. Hosts friendly, lively, very interesting and gave tips on special sites to visit.
Overall a very enjoyable stay; in my mind better than being in the park (views are much better!)
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. The inn has six wonderful rooms with private baths which include breakfast. We also have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.