My fiancé and I happened across this incredible place unknowingly by virtue of the internet. We were looking for a place to stay near Bryce Canyon N.P., which it is a little off the beaten path from Bryce, but totally worth the 20 minute or so drive out of the park. The Stone Canyon Inn is incredibly appointed and managed by truly wonderful hosts. The price was totally worth it, in fact, I would say that it is an incredible deal given the location and what the nearby places have to offer for the same cost in lodging. Our room was fabulous! It had a spectacular view of Bryce Canyon N.P. and surrounding area. Our room also had a large Jacuzzi tub with large window looking out on the scene as well. We loved it so much, that my fiancé was inquiring about getting married there. Enough said! Definitely worth the stay. We wish we had stayed longer than one night, hope to visit again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah