Very clean and unique. 2 couples stayed at a 2 bedroom small lodge. Well appointed - furniture, kitchen TV, bedding. Hot tub. Very nice and friendly hotel owners. This is bascially a group of small cottages seemingly built recently. Even had a gas fireflace which was a real nice touch for the winter night we stayed here. Wish we could have stayed longer but a snow storm was predicted so we left early. Go and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah