My fiance and I stayed for two nights at Stone Canyon Inn during our visit to Bryce Canyon in the beginning of February. They were nice enough to upgrade us to one of the cabins with the hot tub. The cabin was great, roomy and comfortable. The fireplace and hot tub were awesome. The night sky from the hot tub was one of the best I've seen. The breakfast at the Inn was excellent, great variety and everything was delicious. They were very flexible with the time we could arrive, and were a great help getting us there, and were thoughtful enough to let us know our limited options for dining on the way into town that night. All in all the place was great and the staff was too. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
On a related note, we don't know why Bryce isn't as popular in the Winter as in the summer. Not only did the canyon look amazing dappled with snow, but hiking through the snow filled canyon was beautiful, fun, and not packed with other hikers. Bring a coat, get some crampons and hit up Bryce in the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah