We spent a lovely few days at Stone Canyon Inn in September.
The room we stayed in was gorgeous. It had a magnificent view of the sunrise and a large Jacuzzi bath tub as well.
The breakfast was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place to stay at Bryce. We have four secluded cottages with two bedrooms, two baths, fully equipped kitchen and private hot tub. We also have 4 bungalows that are free standing king suites. They have a king bedroom, bathroom, living area and private porch. Stunning views from right under the rim of Bryce Canyon. Hike in to Bryce from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Stone Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Stone Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah