We stayed in the econo rooms behind the pizza restaurant. The room was big, clean, and adequate. The front desk suggested the Cowboy Grill which surprised us as it was just a trailer you'd see at a fair--but the hamburgers were cooked to order and excellent. It was cold the night we were there so we couldn't sit outside and eat at their tables so brought it back to our room. The breakfast the next day was a continental and was adequate. This is a small town and not much to choose from. A good place to stay after touring Bryce Canyon--only a few minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. a complimentary breakfast, a gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah