Thanks to great reviews on Trip Advisor, my wife and I recently spent two nights at Bryce Canyon Inn. The cabins are charming and very clean. Comfy beds, good bathroom, plus free breakfast. The staff was great. They made our stay welcoming and gave us good information about Bryce as well as directions to some other out of the way canyons to explore. Lodging in Tropic is limited. These cabins were a great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. a complimentary breakfast, a gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah