Stayed there a week ago and was humbled by the people working the front desk -- so helpful and kind. Beds super comfortable, and a very tranquil place to stay in town. I highly recommend if you're going to Bryce Canyon Nat'l Park. Very close-by but much cheaper then the hotels right next to the park. go to PINES for breakfast, although Bruce Canyon Inn has a great complimentary breakfast included with the room rate....overall, amazing experience -- i wish all hotels were like this...if i head back that way, i will surely be checking in again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. a complimentary breakfast, a gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah