Decided to upgrade to cabin at check-in. Cabin was nice, clean and spacious. Beds were comfortable, and cabin included small frig, microwave & coffee maker. Had chairs outside cabin, if you wanted to sit. Walked next door for pizza and had small grocery just a couple of doors down. Great stay, which included continental breakfast, which was very satisfactory. Very close to Bryce NP, and would be a much better alternative to Ruby's if you can't stay in the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just east of Bryce Canyon National Park on scenic Highway 12, just 7 miles past the Bryce Canyon turn-off at Mile marker 21 in Tropic. Bryce Canyon Inn Has comfortable clean cozy cabins, that you park right in front of. a complimentary breakfast, a gourmet coffee shop and a Pizza Restaurant Its the quite side of Bryce Canyon,and your best choice for visiting the scenic wonders of southern Utah . From our location, you can view both colorful sunrises to the east framed by Powell Point and spectacular sunsets to the west above Bryce Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Bryce Canyon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Inn Tropic, Utah