Compared to the poor reviews and complaints of cleanliness of the other motels in trip advisor, a few months ago Bryce Country Cabins sounded like the only safe place to stay and we wanted to stay away from the mayhem of Ruby's. It was clean, it was away from mayhem and yet close to Bryce NPS, however, I agree with previous reviewer, the road is noisy. It is the major road and the decor is pretty minimal. Compared to the price of other places, it seems high...I guess "clean" is worth a lot!
In general, Tropic is a problem. The grocery store was minimal and we purchased moldy bread there (and exchanged it the next day), but the restaurant there, Clark's was OK. The pizza place, the only other restaurant in town, had horrible service so we left after not being seated or acknowledged. Dinner became frozen dinners in the microwave! So maybe you do just have to put up with Ruby's for a night?!?!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our cabins are fresh, new and decorated country-style. Each of our individual log cabins come furnished with two queen beds, private bathroom, heating and A/C, microwave oven, refrigerator, cable TV, hair dryer, in-room coffee, and free wireless internet. We provide outdoor barbecues for guest use and each cabin has its own private front porch just for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bryce Canyon Country Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Country Cabins Hotel Tropic
- Bryce Canyon Country Cabins Tropic, Utah