“Go to Breakfast at 6:00 AM be the first one's there” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Military Family Rate
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Tooele
Salt Lake City, United States
“Go to Breakfast at 6:00 AM be the first one's there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

1. Go to Breakfast at 6:00 AM be the first one's there. they wouldn't make more Oatmeal for us. 2. Bring Ear plugs for the noise from the neighbors, Hall traffic by Elevator and the noise Refrigerator. 3. bring a plastic show curtain, so you don't slip and fall. 4. WE Expect to pay no more then $165.00 after tax's it was $215.00 after the ARRP and HHonors Rewards. not a good stay at all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

swilcox48, Manager at Hampton Inn Tooele, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
We are sorry that this guest did not get the breakfast that she was hoping for. We have a large number of guests that are in the army and come down to breakfast at 5:30 AM. The group tends to wipe out the breakfast. Our breakfast attendants are cooking as fast as the ovens allow. We try hard to please everyone but sometimes it is a matter of a short wait until portions of the breakfast can be replenished.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Bishop, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My overall stay was a pleasant one. I am a Hilton Honors member and have had no issues over the years with their chains. This is a very nice and new hotel. The issue I have is when I went to book a reservation for a couple of nights later in the week I was not notified of a 48 hour cancellation policy. I am a wildland firefighter and travel extensively. I usually love the Hilton chain as they provide sound accommodations. I was dispatched to another incident with our helicopter and had to leave that day. I went to the hotel and notified the hotel I had to cancel my upcoming reservation. This was a 36 hour notice. I was told they would charge me for one night anyway . I have made repeated attempts to contact the manager with no returned calls. I find this extremely frustrating and poor business policy. Definitely do not make reservations here if you might have to change your plans.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The Hampton Inn Tooele currently has a 48 hour cancellation policy. We do this so we will be able to serve all our guests better. When a guest calls to cancel on the day of their reservation we have already turned down several other guest requests and we lose revenue.
San Luis Potosi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I spent a week and I can say that it's a great hotel, it has a really good breakfast, clean rooms, great view (Salt lake and a cemetery at the backyard) and really comfortable beds!! The swimming pool is a little cold. About the location, you need a car in order to get into the "commercial area" because it’s far from Wal-Mart, Applebees, Walgreens, etc and because there are no cabs or busses it’s a little complicated.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us. We hope your business brings you back to the Tooele Hampton soon!
Canton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very nice--clean, friendly staff good location, quiet I think a little over priced for the size of the town compared to the Best Western Inn and Holiday Inn Express which have lower rates and except our business discounts

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We love all our guests and hope you will be staying with us again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Fun time 40th reunion in Tooele. Place was very nice and make my trip even better. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. I have stayed at Hampton Inns and have always been very satisfied.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Family reunions are fun for everyone. Please come back soon!
Colorado Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel is both clean and efficient. It has a wonderful breakfast and a updated fitness center. The opportunity to relax in teh renovated lobby was a nightly delight for the team I led while in Utah for business.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for choosing Hampton Inn. Come and stay with us again soon!
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This hotel was an excellent find, perched just off Main St. in Tooele. It was clean, and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. I asked sweetly, and the front desk receptionist gave me a terrific 4th floor room looking out over the Great Salt Lake and at some of the beautiful mountains in the area. It has a free breakfast in the morning, and the overall value was exceptional.

Room Tip: As for a upper level room that looks to the east for a view of the Lake!