“Skier's Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Charlottesville, VA
“Skier's Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

First visit to Sundance Resort, and we had a great day skiing. We had tour of the mountain in the morning, and our guide suggested the Foundry Grill as a nice place for lunch. I was expecting a buffet like they have at Deer Valley, so I was surprised to have waiter service. Lunch was delicious, the service was fast and friendly, and the cost was reasonable. One of the best lunches I had during our nine days skiing in Utah. I'm looking forward to visiting again during our next trip!

At the end of the day, we came back and shopped in gift shops nearby. Cute, but expensive!

• Visited January 2013

Provo
“Sunday Brunch was Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The Sunday brunch food is well prepared and there is a good selection of food. I really enjoyed the Prime Rib and the omelet that they made me was one of the best I have ever had. It's a nice atmosphere that allows you to feel comfortable regardless of what you may be wearing.

Visited January 2013
USA
“Sunday Brunch, worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The drive from Park City just begins to spark your interest as you travel from great vistas to spectacular ones.
Sunday bunch at Sundance staring out at the mountains has become a January tradition for our family.
As other reviews have said, pace yourself. Pancakes, smoked salmon, omelette of your choice, prime rib, roast pork and the list goes on. But wait, dont miss the dessert table which was fantastic, especially the chocolate cake. Hmmmmmmmm.

• Visited January 2013
Lindon, Utah
“Amazing Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We are regulars at the Sundance Sunday Brunch and love the unique atmosphere and wonderful food. No need to dress up if you don't feel like it--casual or sophisticated, everyone is welcome. Take your time--we make several trips instead of loading up as I see some people. There's no rush--the waitstaff is friendly and accommodating. We always request "Bob's Room" which is a small back room with a fireplace--an intimate nook with only 4 tables and a view of the forest. It's always a good idea to make reservations a day or two in advance, especially during the busy ski season. I wouldn't recommend this brunch on Christmas or Mother's Day unless you like larger crowds. I'm used to visiting in the off-season, so the crowds don't appeal to me. The omelet station is great with wonderful guacamole and salsa, and the dessert table is killer!

• Visited November 2012
Sandy
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Foundry Grill is one of my favorite restaurants ever! They offer the best food and the service there is the best! My family had dinner there last night and our server, Sean G. and CJ D. were incredibly helpful. My daughter is gluten free and they made sure that she had the best food and were willing to work with dishes to make it a wonderful evening. When I asked if I could take home the left over bread she packed it up for me along with some slices of some warm fresh bread. Both Sean and CJ made our dining experience the nicest ever. Thank you Sundance for another memorable evening.

• Visited December 2012