“Nice hotel, good value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Springville
Nevada City, United States
“Nice hotel, good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. Our room was spacious and nicely decorated and it was quiet! We stayed 3 nights, and being here was very enjoyable. The staff is courteous and very helpful, the breakfast is also quite good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sam P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing to spend three nights with us and also for leaving a review on your stay. I will be sure to let the staff know of your appreciate of their service provided as well as the breakfast attendant on the breakfast she served. We hope you consider staying with us again during any future travels to the Springville/Provo area.

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Boise, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very nice room, but no elevator. They had already closed down the pool and spa and it was a beautiful weekend. They might wait until the end of October to close down their outside facilities. The recommendation for a resturant was not that good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for leaving a review on your stay with us. Temperatures in Utah this time of year vary so much so it is hard to gauge the best time to close our pool area. We did have it open longer then all other local outdoor pools though but do still understand your disappointment. We hope your return during warmer months so that you can enjoy the pool and spa area during their prime seasons.
Effingham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed one night on a driving vacation. As I was unloading the setting sun reflected off one mountain and made it and the clouds seem to glow orange & yellow. The next morning while exiting the parking lot there was a nice view of another mountain snow capped.

The room was pleasant and very clean. The heat was easily regulated, the work desk/table was large and had a convenient set of plug-ins attached to one corner, the internet connection was reliable both night and morning. Where the shower head attached to the pipe from the wall water sprayed over the curtain. I was able to mostly stop this by tightening with my fingers. When I moved in the shower the tub floor several times made loud cracking sounds but that did not appear to damage anything (I weight 150). The guest coin laundry was out of order but the desk lady helped me use the staff laundry at no charge that night, which was a nice accommodation. She was busy with check-ins but her effort to fit me in to her work and to help me with the machines was outstanding. She had a wonderful attitude. That is the kind of service we hope for. I used the guest laundry folding table and it was nice, roomy and well lit.

The continental breakfast was better than average for my trip and there was an employee in the area.

My cost was $93. I've rated the value at 4 circles because during the 3-week trip I stayed at several motels of similar quality for $75-80. But location is important and I did not study prices in this area carefully so the value for this location may be better than I've rated.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
We very much appreciate you leaving such a great and detailed review. I will let our breakfast attendant know of your kind words about the breakfast she prepares and serves. Our mountains are such an amazing sight and I completely understand your comments on them. Each day they look different from the previous. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return visit.
Eagle, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We only spent one night in this hotel, but it was a really nice one. The beds were really comfortable and quiet. Just the perfect combination for a great nights sleep. The room was tastefully decorated making you feel good to be there. We would stay there again!

Room Tip: Get one away from the front of the motel.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We at the BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn appreciate you taking some time to review and comment on your stay with us. We have begun a remodel project of our breakfast area so that it too will have a tasteful and modern appeal while also providing more seating space and food options. We hope you return to our hotel during any future travels to our area.
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our old standby in Provo (the former BW Cottontree Inn, now the BW Provo River Inn) was booked so we opted for this BW just south of Provo on I-15. We will be staying here from now on. Our second floor room was clean and cozy. Each evening during our 5-night stay we returned to find the bed nicely made up and clean towels in the bathroom. The breakfast is standard and tasty, and the front desk staff—we dealt with at least 4 different individuals—was uniformly courteous, friendly and accommodating. We didn't use the heated pool but it looks clean and inviting. The freeway is nearby but not noisy (our room was on the mountain side of the property). Flying J across the street but no truck noise. Provo is just one or two exits away. Highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for spending the time to leave a review. I have shown this to both the front desk staff and housekeeping personnel so the may see their hard work is being appreciated. I am very happy that you were pleased with your stay and will be returning during your future travels to our area. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly for any specific reservations needs.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I choose this hotel always because it is always clean and the front desk staff are very kind to everyone. I do not like being in a rush and they take thier time to book me a room over the phone that's is easy for me to leave and enter.

• Stayed September 2013
Sam P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Thank for spending some of your time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your return business will always try our best to accommodate guest requests for room type and location. I will be sure to let the front desk staff know of your appreciation of their efforts. Thanks again and see you on your next trip.
Salem, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a great time! Everything was very clean and the room was beautiful. Perfect for a honeymoon! Make sure to tell them why you're coming when you book it! They will hook you up! A very nice staff welcomed us when we arrived and was very helpful. We didn't want to leave the next day because it was so nice in the room!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sam P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
We are glad you choose to spend your honeymoon and that we were able to make it a memorable stay. I will be sure to let the staff know of your appreciation of their service and idea for the rose petals. We hope you return to stay with us again and wish you a happy life together.

Been to BEST WESTERN Mountain View Inn? Share your experiences!