“amazing place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Springville

You added Days Inn Springville to your Saves list
Days Inn Springville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 South 2000 West, I-15 and 3900 South, Springville, UT 84663   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Springville
San Diego
“amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I stay in hotels and motels a couple of times a month. This Days Inn has new and very comfortable beds, large rooms with microwave and fridge, normal sized fluffy heavy towels,flat screen tv and more! The rooms and lobby and common areas and facilities are all clean, smell good and are very well kept. Honestly,every bit as nice as the upper end expensive big name places! Located conveniently off the highway yet is quiet. Also close to fast food, sit down restaurants and shopping. I recommend this location highly!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
East St Paul Manitoba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great place to stop and get off the highway.Cracker Barrell restaurant in walking distance. Walmart across the highway. Rooms spacious new flat screen tv with direct tv all hd.
Summer there is an outdoor pool.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

This was my families second trip to Utah and we drove for 22 hours from Dallas, Texas without any rest. We had a very bad experiences at the hotels we stayed in a month ago and assumed that all hotels were the same. This hotel proved me wrong. I didn't get the gentleman's name but he was a pure pleasure to deal with. I was very tired and wanted rest but he still took the time out to talk to me and see what he could do to make our trip home easier. I told him I wanted peace and quiet so we could rest. The last hotel we stayed in walls were so thin you could hear the people next door to us conversation. Without me asking, he put us a room in the front. We had 2 queen sizes beds, a fridge, and a microwave. We were able to purchase small meals and put them away for the following day. That was a plus with us. I paid twice the amount at the previous hotel and didn't get half the stuff I received here. There was huge fluffy towels, hot and soothing water, and comfortable pillows and blankets. This is a non-smoking facility, so he even made sure my cousin was close to the door so he could stand outside and smoke. This was the best sleep I've had in months. I hated the trip ended so soon. Our host greeted me as I checked out and wanted to make sure everything was to my satisfactory. It was. It was clean, quiet, accommodating, and comfortable. The pictures online doesn't do justice for this hotel. I was so pleased with the warm greetings and the overall experience with this hotel stay that I wanted to make sure I wrote a review. My next trip to Utah will be months away, but I'm going to make sure to call ahead and reserve me a room.

Room Tip: The rooms had microwaves and a small refrigerator.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Garden Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had read mixed reviews of this motel but decided to give it a shot because of the convenient location on our route and the good rate. We found no reason for a bad review given by others prior to our visit. The front desk people we dealt with were knowledgeable and very polite. The room was impeccably clean and well appointed. We did not partake of the free continental breakfast because we had other plans but my husband went down for coffee and thought it looked just fine for what was advertised. Great stopover on our travels for a one niter.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Springville? Share your experiences!