“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
Lehi, Utah
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I eat out quite a bit along the Wasatch Front, but it's been awhile...ever? that I've had such an enjoyable time at a restaurant. The food was great; we had their Brick Oven Sampler, which included the soup and salad bar along with an interesting way of serving pizzas and desserts. Rather than going to a buffet for these items, there are 5 or 6 waiters coming by periodically with a selection of pizzas and desserts for you to choose. You can take as much as you want--we got overstuffed, of course--and all the pizzas, soups and desserts were excellent. I didn't try the salad bar, but my husband did, and it looked good. Everything I had was great. But the thing that really set this restaurant apart was the service. As I mentioned, we were dealing with 5 or 6 waiters and what was amazing was that ALL of them were EXCELLENT waiters. I truly marveled that they were all so great. Funny, personable, attentive. I can't think of one thing they could have done better. My husband manages a business and he left the restaurant saying that he was going to bring his staff to lunch there for a tutorial in amazing service. Just wow. I can't wait to go back. Good times!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Delicious food & very friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The salad bar is so delicious! They also have an option on the menu that you get 8 different types of pizzas. Does it get any better than that? And it's not low quality pizza. It's really delicious! My husband and I were in Utah skiing and this was one of our favorite restaurants! We went there three days in a row!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pleasant Grove, UT
“One of my favorite restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I used to work near the Brick Oven and have since used it for business meetings. My current favorite is an all-you-can eat Heaps Sampler, which includes the Salad Bar and various slices of pizza. Perhaps the only concern is that it's a little expensive for a casual lunch.

• Visited August 2012