“great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in South Jordan
Geelong, Australia
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

very nice clean close to resorts cheap we paid $80 for 4 of us in a 1br w 2 beds. pool and hot tub nice, was indoor but you have to walk outside for a second to get to it (we didnt mind). good breakfast, fruit, yogurt, cereal, waffles, toast, coffee,tea, hot chocolate, juice, bagles. they also give you complimentary items if you forget them. very friendly staff. very happy

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and quiet. Great Hotel with great staff at a fair price.

Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

I am an independent wedding planner and I often travel alone, but sometimes with an assistant. I have stayed at Sleep Inn several times over the past 2 years and I repeatedly receive the most excellent customer service. Everyone is so friendly and accomodating! The rooms are always nice and clean and include a microwave and a fridge which in some hotels I've stayed at, is something I have to make a special request for. It's hard for me to believe the most recent comment about the train. I've stayed at this hotel probably a dozen times and have NEVER heard a train. The beds are comfortable and I always sleep like a baby! I will continue to stay at the Sleep Inn because the staff is friendly, the hotel is clean and convenient for my needs.

Spanish Fork, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

First of ALL I can not believe that ANYONE didn't mention the TRAIN that runs right behind the Sleep Inn. I stayed in room 123. I about fell out of bed the FIRST time it came by and BLEW it's horn 2 or 3 times after 1 AM, but when it came by again at 4:30 AM I couldn't believe it. So loud that we both jumped out of bed and torn open the curtain to see if it was coming into our room! The rooms across the hall faced the freeway so I can't think they would be any better. Choice Hotels have shot themselves in the foot by adding this hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE IS YOU WANT TO SLEEP!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
sleepinnsouthsouthjo, Webmaster at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn South Jordan for your recent stay in our area.

• Management was approached about mentioning the nearby train system in their advertising so that our valued guests are forewarned and don’t feel deceived.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Sleep Inn South Jordan Now that you are aware of the trains, hopefully you will bring ear plugs or perhaps a radio to play music. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.

Travelers are raving about these South Jordan hotels

colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. The room was small, which was fine since I was by myself. It had a queen bed, desk & chair. The location is great -- just a mile or so away from a mall and lots & lots of restaurants. I was quite pleased with the facility. There were people on one side of my room -- saw them going in and out -- but I never heard them..Slept well and was ready to go the next morning. I liked the one-cup coffee maker, that was just perfect.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Lander, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

This was a freebie for me (from Choice Privileges www.choicehotels.com) so I don't know about $ value... but I did enjoy my stay. Computer in lobby for guests to use, and I did a lot. I didn't have mountain view but they put me in a room facing the back... a little patch of grass between me and their plexiglass enclosed swimming pool. When I realized that it was so relaxing to stare out at it, I didn't ask to be changed to the mountain view! Good beds, so grateful for the refrigerator and microwave... I do remember the room was small but the furniture was really nice looking. I'm beginning to think that Utah has very thoughtless traffic obstacles... had a struggle getting into the street they're on when facing against traffic, and you have to go around the area to get out to the main road... which turned me around and I got lost at first. Had to drive several miles to get to a Walgreens and then a grocery store where I got dinner; but the motel itself was a good one. The front desk people were very nice.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

If you're looking for a place that's no frills, clean, quiet, and with a lot of amenities packed into a small space, this is it. We would have liked the room to be a bit larger – because between 2 adults, we had to coordinate navigating around the room. The hotel only offered a room with a queen bed so it would’ve been nicer had there been a ‘king’ along with a shower/bathtub (rather than just a stall-shower) but all-in-all, and with a ‘AAA’ discount, we got quite a bargain for the price! Our room included a microwave, fridge, iron/ironing board, & hairdryer. We didn’t get a chance to check out the breakfast but the hotel lobby is clean & inviting with a friendly front desk staff. No complaints! Would consider staying here again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn South Jordan? Share your experiences!