There was some good to the stay: the snow. It snowed so heavily which is perect for die-hard skiers, but not for families.
1. Horrible reception. Young clerks out of college could care less about you. I felt like I checked into a college domitory or youth hostel. We had a major problem with our stay and felt as if we were talking to the wall.
2. Clausterphobic building: the walls of the building and the rooms are 4 feet of concrete to survive avalanches, nuclear blasts, or whatever. The resort is in a valley already so there is already a feeling of being trapped.
3. Poorly kept rooms. Water damage in the ceilngs and walls. Motel 6 type ammenities in the bathroom. Old bathtubs. Family did not want to take a shower.
4. No village: the resort people lied and said there was a nice village. There is a small path between buildings and hotels.
5. With no village, there is no night life. None.
6. Poor restaraunts and service. Thought the maire d at one of the restaraunts was great and summed it up, "do not think that this like Park City."
7. Way overpriced for what youy get. I would recommend readers to stay in Park City and commute to ski here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Snowbird reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Snowbird Hotel Snowbird
- The Inn At Snowbird Utah