“Excellent Thai at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 179 restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Thai
Tacoma, Washington, USA
“Excellent Thai at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Had a very nice dinner at Simply Thai last week. Food was excellent and priced very well. Service was good, but both dishes
Should have been served at same time. Atmosphere is simple, very clean and quiet. Well worth the visit.

83% Recommend
Whittier, CA
“Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was in town staying at one of the nearby hotels and thought I'd give this place a try for lunch. I was very surprised that the lunch menu included two main entrees for only $6.99!! This was an affordable and excellent opportunity to try two different dishes. I opted for masaman curry with beef and a red curry with chicken. Though I asked for both to be spicy, they both could have been spicier, but they did have good flavor. The chunks of beef in the masaman curry were plentiful and very tender unlike at other places I've had it.

Service was attentive and it was a lovely personal touch to be greeted during my meal by a lovely woman who I presume was the owner.

When back in the area, I do plan on returning to try other dishes from their menu.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Excellent Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Nice Thai food restaurant in Sandy, close to freeway and shopping. The owner is always very friendly and takes care of us and our kids, often with complimentary ice cream following our meal. We always get a curry dish and the Pad Thai, both of which are great, but the beef Pad Thai is the best!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sandy, Utah
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Home made quality and great service. Food tastes very authenti and the owner is always there. pleasant atmosphere in a very clean restaurant.

Visited October 2012
Arkansas
“Service was slow if not absent - mild food that should have been spicy.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

After my server took my order, I didn't see her again until 10 minutes after I was finished. I had the Larb (the menu says server cold - it was not, and shouldn't be) and the Tom Yum Goong. The soup should be hot and sour, and was neither. The Larb was very bland. Maybe it was just an off night for the cook, as this place had some decent reviews from other sites. If ever in town again I'll try a different Thai place.

• Visited October 2012