“The breakfast is King!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Salt Lake City
“The breakfast is King!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have been coming here since they opened and we are always pleased. Breakfast is our usual order, and the variety and quality are terrific. One of my favorite pancakes, ever! And now you can order a side of real maple syrup, warmed! That floats my boat.
Additionally, this is the kind of place where you can ask for special preparation if you have dietary needs without getting a lot of attitude. We really appreciate that. All in all, one of our favoriteS!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good old fashioned food and hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

In an area that is flooded with fast food places, it was refreshing to find good old home cooking. The staff is friendly and the place is clean and neat. We were at a conference in the area, had breakfast a couple of times here, and also lunch. I now live in a big city, and really enjoyed going to a place that reminded me of the small town I grew up in !!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

They were so accomodating. Our guests kept coming in and they just kept adding tables and chairs and were able to keep all 20 of us together. It was a post-wedding breakfast and we had a great time. The food and service were outstanding. Thanks for everything!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“good but not exceptional”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

i hate places that butter your toast without asking. good was good but not great. cozy warm atmosphere. friendly and reasonably priced. the serving sizes were average at best. It had good reviews but I would not rush there for breakfast. Maybe they serve a better lunch?

Visited November 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

After some bad experiences at a breakfast joint we've been going to for 8 years, we were looking for somewhere relaxed where my husband could get a decent steak & eggs breakfast. Britton's was just right. I like eggs Benedict & their's was pretty good. Not the most wonderful Hollandaise sauce I've ever had but by far not the worst. Service was good, food was pretty good & the atmosphere was chill. I think we may have a new favorite place to hang out, read a book & get a bite to eat in the morning.

• Visited August 2012