“If You Are Willing To Wait, Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 181 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Thai
“If You Are Willing To Wait, Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This little restaurant has wonderful, authentic Thai food, however they are severely understaffed and also becoming popular. Therefore so plan to wait a while before you get your food, however rest assured know it is made fresh when you order it.
We chose the Panang Curry and the Highnote Curry. Both were amazing. It was flavorful, the vegetables were cooked to perfection and we really enjoyed both.

• Visited February 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Not up to par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife Was looking for some great Thai food for my birthday dinner. Based on TA reviews of Thai in Sandy, we tried Highnote. We ordered several dishes and were looking for an epicurian adventure. The soup was good but it was all downhill from there. The veggies were overcooked and in all dishes the broth was thin and bland. I never got a wow! The service was good and the decor an average Salt Lake Thai feel. But the food, a major disappointment. We will not be back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Thai food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is our favorite Thai restaurant. We have gone for years, and the food is so good. The owners are hard working and have many happy customers. Don't miss this restaurant when you want really good Thai food!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sahuarita, AZ
“So Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Some girlfriends and I were new to the area and weren't sure where to go. Highnote was ranked the highest on our search results so we thought we would give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised. It is a little mom and pop restaurant. The husband cooks and the wife serves. So cute! I don't go to Thai restaurants very often but thought what we ordered was Delicious! The vegetables were fresh and crisp. The flavor was delicious! If I am ever in the Sandy area again I would definitely go back! Yummy! My friends who were with me love Thai food and like to sample different restaurants. They also enjoyed the food they ordered and thought it comparable to other restaurants.

• Visited October 2012
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
“Massaman curry is incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

High Note is our favorite Thai restaurant in town. I love the Massaman curry with it's delicious sauce and crunchy veggies. My husband always get the steak salad that has romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime, & chile. I really need to ask what all goes into it so that I can recreate it at home. The soups are flavorful and delicious. The chef always comes out to greet us (not the norm, but we've been coming to High Note for years) and his wife is so friendly. Nice bang for your buck! Five stars for sure!

• Visited June 2012