“Excellent pulled pork dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent pulled pork dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I visited the restaurant while traveling to Sandy. I had the pulled pork dinner with mashed potatoes and a Caesar salad. The meal was excellent and the service good. There were 7in our party and we got waited on and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time. The only hick up was one of our salads was forgotten but it was remedied quickly. All in all a very happy experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Monroe
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were in the area for 8 days and ate here twice becaus eit was so good !
Other restaurants should learn by the way this place runs. Both times we went had a 5 minute wait for a table, even though it was very busy. All staff was very friendly, the steaks and ribs are so good. Mu guy and I shared the 16 oz rib eye steak and it was fine for us. It comes with your choice of 2 sides, so a great meal for $16, really !

• 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, CA
“Friday Lunches Only”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

It's a bummer this place is only open on Fridays for lunch. The food is pretty darn good for a mid-level chain restaurant. The loaded baked potato is sinfully good and the steaks are of good quality and size.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Sandy, Utah
“Really good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have to admit I was surprised by Texas Roadhouse, I admit, I'm a stuck-up foodie, and going to a restaurant chain usually leaves me feeling deflated, but I really enjoyed the food there.
They have a fantastic selection of steaks to choose from, but enough choices on the menu to allow my wife who avoids steak like the plague something great to eat as well.
Service was fast and attentive, food came as described, all in all a very pleasant evening was had by all!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“Very Good Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat before we went back to our hotel. Saw Texas Roadhouse and decided to try it, very wise decision. We were greeted at our table with warm, yummy rolls and honey butter. I had two before I even ordered, they were so good. My husband and I ordered the combo 8oz steak and shrimp. The steak was tender and well prepared. I was full and didn't eat the shrimp, but my husband said the shrimp was very good as well. Very satisfied.

Visited August 2013