“Always excellent food, reliable and friendly.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 185 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: American, Dessert
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Always excellent food, reliable and friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Mimi's is a chain, but the New Orleans atmosphere and décor is very sweet and cute. Food is always very good and service is very reliable. We often use their take home service as well and they do a great job of preparing and packaging the take out.

Visited June 2013

Camberley, United Kingdom
“God food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Mimi's was recommended to me for lunch as I was on the hunt for a good salad and it was perfect.

The service was great, very fast and the food was delicious! I had no idea that every meal came with a muffin s my healthy lunch wasn't so healthy but it was yummy!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. George, Utah
“Not the same”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife has a love affair with Mimi's Cafe. I enjoy their food as well, so when I told her that we were going to eat at Mimi's she got a crazy excited look on her face. We have never eaten at this Mimi's before, but they are all the same, right? ..............no! We order the same meal every time. She gets the chicken cordon bleu and I get the beef burgunioun. We took our first bite and looked at each other and said, "it's not the same". Sadly, it was not the same. I told my wife that I never thought that Mimi would disappoint you. Unfortunately, she had.

Visited June 2013
Eagle Mountain, Utah
“They changed their menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went there as friends had eaten there many times and loved the place. We got there and the menu had totally changed from what they had known. The entrees did not include a dinner salad and you had to pay extra for those. The food was alright but the service was not very good. We will not eat there again. Prices we not outrageous but the food was not really worth the price.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Antwerp, Belgium
“Perfect service, terrible food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Simply put: don't have steak at this reastaurant. You get a very small portion, not cooked as asked for (ordered as medium rare, and served as well done). The corn chowder tasted as cheap pudding. But the service was friendly and to standards: I did get a new piece of meat, slightly biggerr and better cooked - still not as it is supposed to be.

• Visited April 2013