“Fresh veggies!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 181 Restaurants in Sandy
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fresh veggies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Whenever we want to fill our stomach with fresh healthy foods, we go there. They sure have large selection of veggies, tasty soups and good breads.
Desert is lucking something but hey, we are there for healthy foods right? We go there regularly and we never get tired of it. Recommended !!

Visited March 2013

Lindon, Utah
“Great salad bar with extras!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants. Very healthy salad offerings plus wonderful homemade breads and muffins, baked potato bar, amazing soup choices, pastas and frozen yogurt machine. This location is usually busy. Try to hit the off-hours like mid-afternoon or later evening. Later can be a little risky as they sometimes run out of some items. Incredible value for the price. Reduced prices for young children, so bring the whole family.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Draper, Utah
“Salads galore--show me some meat!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Friends brought me here for a birthday celebration of a co-worker. The ladies all seemed to like it, but for me--show me some meat! But seriously, what I had was just okay--not great but not horrible either. Would not go here on my own, but had an okay time with the ladies that were there.

Indianapolis
“Was hoping for GREAT salad... no go.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

In my mind, the restaurant name indicated a gourmet salad experience. But it was about as plain as you can get. It's a buffet, so you get lots of big people, and families on a budget. The food quality was mediocre. I'd rather pay MORE and get good stuff. But it is a buffet, so they have to make a profit for sure. Really nice poeple working there! The cashiers was sweet and helpful and the pasta girl from Thailand was also very sweet and helpful. It just didn't meet my hopes and expectations. IF you want to eat on the cheap, I'm sure you'll like it.

Visited December 2012
San Jose, California
“Delicious and Healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved Sweet Tomatoes. The restaurant was super crowded the first night we went, and they still took great care to seat everyone in tables adjusted to their group size. The second time we went we had a group of 11 and it was not crowded. They treated us to two free meals. What a great experience!

Visited January 2013