“Varried menu and healthy choices” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 171 Restaurants in Sandy
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Varried menu and healthy choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Lots of choices for meals, so something for everyone. The flavor of the food is average for Mexican, but the big distinction is they allow you to substitute salad or steamed veggies for the beans & rice. This is uncommon for Mexican, so a nice change if you want to try healthy.

Visited March 2013

“Really good foods.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We saw new mexican restaurant was open there so we tried.
Wow, they were good. I tried seafoods burrito and my goodness, they used good portion of seafoods and tasted great. My husband ordered his steak burrito and he loved it too. Friendly waitress and good portion of quality foods. We will be back :)

Visited January 2013
“AMAZING MEXICAN RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was so happy to stumble upon this little GEM! Until I found El Agave, I thought the only decent place for Mexican Food in Salt Lake City was Red Iguana but this place is just as good if not better and it is located much closer to our house. The service has always been amazing (we've become quite the regulars), the food is EXCELLENT. I took 65 people in for my birthday last year and every single person who had dinner said they really enjoyed it and most of them have gone back on their own.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Mexican food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I went there last weekend with my family and had a great experience . The chips and cabbage salsa are great
I had the mole poblano better than red iguana. My wife had the Chile Verde it was also tasty .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Average Mexican fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

It is good, but not great. Another okay choice for Mexican in the area. The service was very good, but the food was nothing notable - not bad, just not WOW! or anything. I would call it average compared to the other 5-10 Mexican restaurants in the area.

• Visited November 2012