“bland food and high price” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Las Vegas, Nevada
“bland food and high price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Only ate there once for my son's birthday...not impressed at all. Food wasn't anything special and the prices were high for what you got. Never went back...funny...they wound up closing shop so apparently it wasn't just me who didn't like it.

Visited October 2011

Draper, Utah
“NOW CLOSED AND REPLACED WITH CUCOS MEXICAN GRILL”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Drove by Carino's and it wasn't there any more. Instead the building was now labelled Cuco's Mexican Grill, so we went there on Cinco de Mayo. Trip Advisor needs to update its listing.

The food was okay but a little expensive for lunch, since they don't make a lunch menu available on weekends. However, they told me that my American Express was refused. AmEx told me that they have cancelled their relationship with Cucos due to a high volume of fraudulent charges, and, as a result of my going to Cuco's, they had referred my card to the fraud unit. They have now replaced my card. I don't think I will go to Cuco's again.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sandy, Utah
“Good chain Italian without a long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

The food is great and the service is good too. Unlike the Olive Garden across the street, the wait is short, if at all. Carino's is a regional chain with all the amenities of a chain. The food is good and consistent. We go when we want Italian and we don't want to wait for 90 minutes or more on a weekend.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Draper, Utah
“Not Bad for an Italian Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

I prefer this to other other Italian chain restaurants. Maybe because they have good specials, or maybe because the food is good. I like the create your own pasta dinner. The lasagna is excellent. The salads are good. Thinking about it puts me in the mood to go back!