“Great Thai Food and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #99 of 171 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Description: Most authentic and best priced Thai food in the Salt Lake area.
Description: Most authentic and best priced Thai food in the Salt Lake area.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Thai Food and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have eaten here several times now. Menu selection is extensive and everything I have tried has been very good. I especially like the Green Curry Plate, Seafood Bowl which is really cool and served in a metal dish with a lit fuel stick to keep it hot and the Pork Noodle bowl (can't remember its exact name but I think BBQ pork). If you get the noodle bowl ask for the accessory condiment items as they are very good if you like to spice up your food. Definately will be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Louisiana
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I eat a lot of Thai having traveled to Thailand several times and developing a taste for the fiery taste of the food. My wife and I also cook a lot of Thai at home. So, we're pretty familiar with the food. The food here was very good. I ordered 5 egg rolls which were nothing to write home about. I also ordered the Tom Yong Gai which was quite tasty and flavorful and spiced just right for me ("hot"). The main course was Chicken Larb which was very good. Service was reasonable. This is a family run Thai place (mom and dad in kitchen and their daughter waiting tables). Now, the only other review in here noted that the staff seems unconcerned with leaving dirty tables after people leave and this is still true. Maybe it's cultural, but it just doesn't look professional to have a bunch of dirty dishes on dirty vacated tables. It makes you wonder what the kitchen looks like. However, the good was fine.

Sandy, Utah
“Sadly a poor experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and I had a Groupon to Adaman Kitchen and we were looking forward to eating there. We went on a Friday night and were concerned it would be quite busy.
On arrival we needn't have concerned ourselves as there were plenty of free tables although it looked like people had just left as a few of the tables had dirty plates and glasses on them.
For not being busy it took 10 minutes to be seated and although not a long wait, it seemed odd as there was no one in front of us and at least 10-15 free tables.
As we were being seated we noticed that the tables with dirty plates on them were still dirty, we were lead through to a clean part of the dining room and seated.
The menu was standard asian fare, nothing new or innovative but certainly they had a good range of familiar items to chose from.
Now this is were the interesting and worrying happened - on placing our order it took 30 -40 minutes for our food to arrive - the restaurant only had four other tables occupied although another 2 tables filled up next to ours. In that 40 minutes one of the newly arrived couples got up and left due to the wait time, but more amazingly as each of the 4 tables before us left the restaurant - not one of the tables were cleared!
This now explained the dirty tables that were still present from when we entered the restaurant - NOT ONE TABLE was cleared of dirty plates or glasses! As people left the restaurant the tables remained cluttered with left food, plates and half emptied drinks - it was disgusting, by the time we left there were more dirty tables than clean!
The food when it finally arrived was bland and uninspiring, and to be honest neither my wife or I were in any mood to eat much after seeing the unsanitary conditions of the place.
Needless to say we won't be going back.

• Visited March 2013