“Best Fast Food in Town” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
“Best Fast Food in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I think Five Guys have the best hamburgers in town. The fries are superb too! The only thing we wish they had is shakes. We like a chocolate shake after the burger (not that we have room for it, but we could take it home to eat later).

Visited September 2013

“Love LOve my 5 GUYS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

First tried them back east five years ago in South Carolina area. Awesome burgers with tons of topping at no extra cost. So much food, I always order a baby burger. Also share the fries...way too much for one person, and a sign states where the potatos were grown. and they have free peanuts while you are waiting dor your order. Try it you will love it.

Visited May 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“The best burger in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Five Guys is wonderful, they offer a gluten-free lettuce wrapped burger for those of us with allergies. The fries are always hot and delicious - you can't go wrong. Parking at this location is a little tricky, but other than that it is a great place to stop for a bite!

Visited July 2013
Central Utah
“Fun Break from our Errands for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My wife and I needed to stop at Staples in the area, so we decided to have lunch at Five Guys before we left the shopping complex.
This Five Guys restaurant is almost easy to miss. It is just one of a few shops in one building directly near the entrance to the shopping complex off State Street.
I had a regular hamburger (it comes with two patties) and my wife had the bacon cheeseburger. We shared a large order of fries.
By the way, if you haven't been to Five Guys before, you won't believe what they do for their fries. They have three cups at the cash register to show the sizes of their fry orders, but they don't just fill the cups. They fill the cup in the bottom of a paper bag and keep filling, so they overflow the cup and let some of the fries fall over into the bottom of the bag. It ends up being about twice the volume of the cup or so. When you order the size you want, be sure to take that into account.
They list all the inclusions you can have on your burgers, so you can go along the list and order mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, and so on. Nothing on the list costs extra.
While you wait for your order, you can grab a paper float of salted in the shell peanuts to nibble on. You dip your own from one of the open boxes in the eating area.
Their prices are a little high for burgers and even for the overflowing fries, but all-in-all, it's good for once in a while.
The one complaint I would have is their choice of music and volume. They play some kind of new age songs, not the worst of it, and they play it just a little loud for a place without acoustical dampening. Still, my wife and I were able to converse without too much extra effort, and I'd still go back when the hankering hits.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sandy, Utah
“Pricey but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The price is higher than I think it should be. The food is great but I don't think it is good enough to go back very often given the price. Sandy, Utah, State Street location Fairly slow service, but very friendly staff.

Visited January 2013