“Great Business Hideout!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Castle Creek Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sandy
Castle Creek Inn
You added Castle Creek Inn to your Saves list
7391 South Creek Road, Sandy, UT 84101   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Sandy B&B and Inns
Colorado
“Great Business Hideout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I often travel in Utah on business. I like quiet and unique for a screaming deal. This is one of those places. Tucked into a mini oasis just off the beaten path this inn has very comfortable beds and a HUGE breakfast every morning. B & B's offer great deals during the week as it tends to be a slower time. I especially like the fire places and big tubs in each room - after a long day at work I can come in and completely relax so I'm ready for work the next day.

Room Tip: There are some basement rooms that are not my preference - but they make up for it with decor. All...
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
La Jolla, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Great location in a suburb area of Salt Lake that has excellent restaurants
close by. Interesting decor in the rooms, which are all themed differently.
Grounds are serene and peaceful.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Draper, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

The room was great. The room was very comfortable and quiet. The Inn is a bit smaller than I had imagined but the room size was great. There was an open fridge and pantry so we were able to make some microwave popcorn and help ourselves to soft drinks. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing get away. Breakfast was ok. Nothing great but it filled us up.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Aptos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

We stayed at Castle Creek Inn on our way back from our trip to Yellowstone. The grounds were so much than any pictures that I have seen. It ws magical. We had a lovely room with sunken jacuzzi tub that even my husband (who takes showers exclusively) fell in love with. It was so relazing. Everything was neat and clean and the breakfast was delicious.

We have stayed in many B & Bs throughout the world but this is by far one of the best. Would love to go back just to relax.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

Pros:
- Fireplace and large jetted tub in every room-- totally awesome! Made my night.
-Castle decor, theme rooms-- fun to see every room.
-Snacks, drinks, DVD's available at no charge
-loved the stereo in the room, pre-set to classical music

Cons:
-Breakfast "selection" was no selection at all. The hearty meal is brought out to you in 2 courses. I would have preferred a buffet, if not more choices to order off a menu. I don't care much for Eggs Benedict and cheesy potatoes, and was hoping for waffles instead.
-I should have paid more attention to the fact that our room was in the basement-- no view, no light.
-at this time of year there wasn't much garden or creek to enjoy. The castle is not nestled away on a quiet piece of land, but rather squished between residential and commercial properties on a busy road. Nevertheless the room was quiet, and they do their best to keep the vines, trees, and interior with the feeling of a distant castle.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Sandy, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

We have been alot of places over the years and I have to say that The Castle has by far the best food. Thanks for a good time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Victor, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

I've stayed at Castle Creek Inn on two occasions. Both times were the same. The breakfast is by far the best I've had at a bed & breakfast. Very hearty and they didn't scrimp on the quality. Extremely reasonably priced for the value. The rooms are very clean and quiet with wonderful ambience. The only recommendation I would make is that the Inn extend it's movie selection. There are some VHS and DVDs but it is limited.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to Castle Creek Inn? Share your experiences!