We stopped in Sandy/Salt Lake City on our way from Southern California to Spokane, Washington. It was a nice place to stop after a long drive. The Hyatt Summerfield is new and very nice. The full kitchen made it possible to cook our own dinner, which we found out was not really needed because of the lovely evening social time. Enough food was served to fully satisfy everyone in our family. Salad, gumbo, potstickers, chips/salsa, hot pretzels, wine, and other items were all delicious and complementary. Unfortunately, the breakfast was not as satisfying. I personally thought it was fine, but my husband was appalled at the scrambled eggs, which appeared to be imitation (some even called "plastic"), but I think it was just the way they were cooked.
Our son had a great time in the pool and jacuzzi. There was also a nice BBQ area nearby. Our son was very happy to have his own flat screen TV to watch from his sofa bed and we were just as happy to have our own wall-mounted flat screen in the separate bedroom. The bathroom was large and modern. I was also very happy to get free internet service. The mountain-facing view from our room was beautiful.
I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who might be coming to the Salt Lake area for skiing or just passing through, as we were.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy/Salt Lake City Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy/Salt Lake City Hotel Sandy
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy
- HYATT House Salt Lake City/Sandy Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your HYATT house Salt Lake City/Sandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.