We stayed 2 nights. Check in was easy, Yvette at the front desk was very helpful and explained the hotel layout to us, and answered all our questions. The room was very nice, comfortable, had a lovely view to the east, of the mountains. Our room had a floor-to-ceiling partition/TV area/shelf between the bed and sofa that takes up a lot of room, and makes the sofa area dark and makes it feel small. Other than that, the room was spacious, plenty of room for our bags and stuff.
The breakfast was very good, a selection of scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, waffles or pancakes, juices, coffee, pastries, and cooked-to-order omelettes. My boyfriend ordered an omelette both mornings and they were very good. Hotel is quiet, the pool area and patio closed at 10pm (so we didn't experience any pool/patio noise late at night) parking convenient, location was good for us. All in all, a good selection and value.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy/Salt Lake City Hotel Sandy
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy/Salt Lake City Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy
- HYATT House Salt Lake City/Sandy Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Salt Lake City/Sandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.