Stayed here in August 2011 in a 2 room suite with my husband, daughter, and mom. First time at a Hyatt Summerfield Suites. The hotel is new and centrally located in Sandy. The 2 room suite was HUGE--full size kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and ample sized living room. The price of the room also includes breakfast in the morning and "evening reception" which was, for us, full blown dinner.
The staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. We were on the west side of the hotel facing the freeway, and there was some freeway ambient noise at night. Didn't really bother me, but if you were a light sleeper you might want to ask to be on the east facing side of the property.
Pool and spa were clean and pleasant. Lovely view of mountains while swimming.
Only issue was the sliding door to the bathroom in the one bedroom was off its track and was somewhat difficult to get moving. Put in a request to maintenance on the first day of our stay but it was never fixed.
Other reviewers have commented on the "modern" decor. I thought it was great, although the bathroom was so huge and sort of empty, it seemed sort of odd, like they were going to put in a tub or something and forgot. But I didn't mind at all. Also, the closets are fairly small. No problem if you are there in the summer, but I can imagine 6 people in the room with winter gear would put space at a premium.
Delightful stay. Would definitely stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy/Salt Lake City Hotel Sandy
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy/Salt Lake City Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Sandy
- HYATT House Salt Lake City/Sandy Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Salt Lake City/Sandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.