We stayed at this hotel during a ski trip to Alta. It was in a great location. Close to many shops and restaurants and only 20 minutes to Alta/Snowbird. I was pleasantly surprised at the hotel considering how reasonable the rates were. Very nicely decorated lobby and rooms. Bath and Body Works toiletries in the room. Nice pool, hot tub, and fitness room. My favorite was the free breakfast. Not your standard free continental breakfast but make your own waffles, eggs and sausage. We had zero complaints, which I admit is rare for us. We were extemely happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn Sandy, Utah