“Best Western Plus Cotton Tree Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Gunnison, United States
“Best Western Plus Cotton Tree Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent service, Everyone was helpful and willing to help. The pool and fitness center were clean and well taken care of. It was nice to have them available 24/7, since there are times I cannot sleep. It was nice to use at my convenience.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Vikki,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed our 24 hour pool and hot tub!
We do our best to accommodate our guests with our amenities, it
is great to hear your wonderful feedback.

We look forward to your return.

Kristen Fortie
AGM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I booked this while planning a trip out west from St. Louis. We where tired and booked it as just a lay over from driving to Lake Tahoe.. we checked in late and the front desk personal was amazing. we then drug our weary bodies to the room .. and we felt like we walked into a 5 star motel..It is totally redone..Clean and the beds..and pillows...I wanted to take them with me...I was totally impressed with every thing about this hotel....Especially for the price...The next morning. We had a clean nice breakfast....and upon leaving we saw so many nice shops and places to eat that we did not see because we where arrived at dark.....We where totally thrilled with this Best Western and the staff.. Even though they would not sell me a pillow....:-) One of the best choices I made on my 6000 miles cross country trip.. More hotels need to live up to this one's standards ...Great job hotel and staff at Best Western Cotton Tree.....Thanks for the comfort and clean room.....
N.J.M. St. Louis, Mo...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear your had such a great experience here; that is what we strive for each time! I am also so glad you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms; I think they are so chic and comfortable. Sorry we couldn't sell you a pillow when you were here; we are running low lately. But they are so great! The brand is Dacron DreamMaker (fiberfill, firm support). If you can't find them just using the brand, you can give our manager Josh a call and he would be happy to tell you where you can order them. Our number is 801-523-8484. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to your return!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is one of my favorite hotels to stay at. The property is very clean and the staff is very helpful. When I visit the Salt Lake area I always stay at this hotel. One of my favorite places to stay. Close to all of the great things to see and all of the great ski resorts. I have stayed her with high school sports teams before and they are great to work with and accommodate the team,

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Services at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am so glad that staying at our hotel is such a great experience for you each time! The whole staff does work very hard to make to make each guest's stay the best. Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review, and we look forward to your return!

Cave Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We have stayed here several times and it is always great. Very clean, nice amenities and staff very friendly. Breakfast is also very good with many choices. It's close to great restaurants, shopping and a Starbuck's!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Shirley,

Thank you for your review! I love hearing that you stay at our hotel frequently; we love return guests! We appreciate your compliments, and look forward to hosting you again.

Millville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stayed as a family and had plenty of room for all. We loved the breakfast since each of us could find something we liked. The pool was great as well. Would definitely stay there again. Staff was very friendly. The computers in the lobby were a little slow. We were trying to see what the weather was going to be like and it took awhile. Also, the internet had a hard time linking to a restaurant website.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Lara,

I am glad to hear that your family enjoyed their time at our hotel! I love our breakfast too, since there is such variety. I'm sorry our computers gave you some trouble! That is a hassle; but we have recently upgraded our internet so it should be better now. Also, if you ever have trouble reaching something on our business center computers, the front desk staff would be more than happy to look things up for you! Than you for taking the time to write your review, and we look forward to you and your family's return.

Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

this hotel was very nice. It was clean, neat, comfortable and fairly new. The staff were helpful. Our only issue in the hotel was that our phone was not working. this was attended to very quickly by the hotel staff and the situation was rectified immediately. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Ross,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We work very hard to provide a clean and comfortable room for each guest, and I am glad yours was just so. I am sorry your phone had issues, but I am happy to hear that the front desk took care of it quickly! Thank you for recommending our hotel, and we look forward to hosting you again!

Springville, Utah, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We always stay at best Western. It is close to where we wnt to go. It has handicap features that we need. It is quite and safe. Close to where we need to go. Always restful.We appreciate the service and the helpfulness of staff. the rewards program is also great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Nancy,

Thank you for writing your review! I am happy to hear that the room accommodated all your needs. I too think the rewards program is great, and I use it all the time! I am very glad that your experience with the staff went well; we look forward to your return.

Front Desk Services

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!