“Great new decor” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Spokane, United States
“Great new decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Love the new decor - the entire hotel smelled so new and clean. Didn't use the exercise facility, but it appeared to be well equipped. The access to #I15 north and south was convenient and made finding the hotel very easy. We were attending a long arm quilt conference and hotel was quite convenient plus being near the Mall was nice. Lots of restaurants to choose from. The staff was very friendly and complimentary breakfast was quite nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and thank your for the compliments on our new renovations! We are very excited about the updates, and I'm glad you enjoyed them. Our 24-hour gym just got a new exercise bicycle actually! I hope that you are able to stay with us on your next trip through town, or when you come in for the quilt show next year. It is so nice that we are so close to the events center! We look forward to your return!

Front Desk Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Durango, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

The staff is amazing, helpful and very friendly. The shuttle service was such a great amenity! Breakfast was wonderful. Room was very clean and well appointed. I really liked the room locks -- instead of having to make sure your keycard is going the right way and swiping it down into a reader, you simply brush the card over the lock. Great when your hands are full of luggage!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Jill,

Thank you for your wonderful review! As a member of the front desk staff, I am so happy to hear that our services met your needs, and I'll pass your compliments on to our breakfast staff and our housekeepers! I'm glad you liked our new locks; they are a fun part of our new renovations. We look forward to hosting you again!

richmond, utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

stay here and you will come back again. we really enjoyed our stay and would come back again. the only problem was a noisy truck in the parking lot next door at another hotel did not try the pool but it looked great

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review! I am happy to hear that you will be returning to our hotel, and I hope you can try our 24-hour pool and hot tub during your next visit. I am sorry about your experience with the noisy truck! We would be happy to give you a room on the other side of the hotel during your next stay to avoid any further noise issues. We look forward to hosting you again!

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We loved our stay! The hotel is well renovated and new feeling. The staff are friendly and the rooms are excellent. The pool and Hottub are excellent. We are very satisfied with our stay. We will be back! Highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2014
Jamie,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are so proud of our renovations, so thank you for your kind words. It is great to hear that you were able to take advantage of our 24 hour pool and hot tub; I think that is one of our best amenities. We look forward to your return!

Mountain View, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

The Cotton Tree Inn is a nice place to stay it is in a good location for shopping and restaurant's, and movie thearters. It is a little above the average price I like to pay, but the staff is very friendly and helpful for those who are new to the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Eric,

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you chose to come stay with us, and that you were able to take advantage of the close shopping and eating! As a member of the front desk staff, I am happy to hear that the staff was helpful. We look forward to hosting you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I was so impressed with BW Cotton Tree Inn. Lydia and Tricia went above and beyond to help me out with not only transportation, but a bill discrepancy that got cleared up right away. Posh and sophisticated decor--very welcoming atmosphere. Loved the indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast was AMAZING! Highly recommend!!

• Stayed May 2014
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review! Lydia and I appreciate the kind words, and we are very happy to have been able to help you! I'm glad you enjoyed our renovations and our 24 hour pool and hot tub. I'll pass your compliments along to our breakfast crew; I know they work very hard so they will love to hear it. We look forward to hosting you again!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was my first stay at a Best Western Plus. I've been in many Best Westerns in my day, and never really understood the ranking system. Now I get it. PLUS is fantastic. My room was modern, great framed prints on the wall creating a warm color palette. The modern 42+ inch flat screen included the new remote that is sanitized after each guest. The pillows were my favorite, with four or five standard size on the King Size bed. I was able to form a nice cocoon and snuggle myself to sleep. I took them out of their cases to get the brand, as I want these for my home. The towels were also extra soft and bright white. I felt I must have been the first to use. I was on the third floor with a balcony. My view was of the beautiful snow capped mountains. The staff was friendly and engaging. The breakfast included hot items that were different each day. I was tempted by the delicious looking bagels, but I'm try to avoid breads, so I opted to stay with the omelet and the fresh fruit. I enjoyed the size of the room too. Much longer and wider than most hotel rooms. Overall, just a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Ask to get a Balcony.....too pretty not to sit out and enjoy the view.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Myke,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I laughed out lout when I read your comment about the cocoon you made in your bed; it sounds like it was a great night's sleep! If you'd like to order the pillows, you can call our corporate headquarters and they will ship them to you! The phone number is 801-292-7666. I'm also glad you enjoyed the balcony room! I think they are such a great feature to our hotel. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Front Desk Services

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!