“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Sandy
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were in Salt Lake for a Real Salt Lake Soccer game. This motel is close to Rio Tinto Stadium, and we really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was very good, and the rooms were clean and quiet. Nice motel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

CottonTree-Sandy, Briauna- Front Desk Associate at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Darla,

We are happy to hear of your pleasant stay at our hotel, and that you enjoyed your time here to watch the Real Salt Lake Soccer Game. Our housekeeping and breakfast staff work hard to keep a clean and comfortable environment for all guests, and we are pleased to hear the recognition of their hard work.

Briauna- Front Desk Associate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Nice large room for under $100 with refrigerator & small couch. Floors; however, did not appear that they had been vacuumed & found ice bucket filled with water a couple hours after we checked in. Were concerned whether sheets had been changed & bathroom cleaned after discovering the ice bucket. Brought it to the front desk attendant's attention though. She called to let us know that she was discounting the room because of our findings & apologized. Do appreciate the professionalism and willingness to correct the situation.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Broden,

I am sorry about your room not being up to our cleanliness standards! I understand that it is frustrating to be checked into a less-than-perfect room, so I am happy to hear that the front desk agent was able to remedy your situation! Thank you for taking the time to post your review so we can continue to improve each guest's experience. We look forward to hosting you again!

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Hotel was recently remodeled inside and was wonderfully done, looks brand new! Hotel is in an excellent location with lots of local activities nearby to include dining, malls, movies, sporting activities and even a car mall.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Gene,

We are happy to hear you are pleased with our new remodel, and enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting us and others know that you enjoyed your time here at our hotel.

Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was the second time using this hotel, and I once again was very happy with everything. I had arrived a little earlier than expected, so my room wasn't ready for me yet, but the woman at the front desk was extremely helpful. She dropped everything just to make sure my room would be the next one to be cleaned. She gave me an accurate time (for when it would be ready) and even called me to let me know. My room was very clean and comfortable. I checked out at four in the morning, and the gentleman at the front desk was in a very good mood and very friendly for such a tiring hour in the morning. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend to others.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how pleased you have been with our hotel and staff. We are happy to hear that you have been a returning guest, and have received such helpful, happy service from or front desk staff night and day. We will also let them know, of your gratitude.

Berthoud, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

One of the Cleanest Friendliest Hotels.I LOVE the Rooms. They are so comfortable and very quiet!! I will be back next month and looking forward to staying there again, I get a Terrific Nights sleep and it is so close to everything!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Jackie,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. As a staff we work hard to achieve cleanliness and comfort for all our guests. Thank you for taking your time to let us know of your appreciation, and we look forward to you coming back next month.

Briauna, Front Desk Associate
British Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Actually we didn't stay here. Long story short, I booked here and then drove right on by. An hour later (south of Salt Lake City, realized my mistake. Despite the fact that I was past the cancellation time, the front desk staff bent the rules and reimbursed my Visa.

Service like that deserves recognition. Thank you!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

I'm happy to hear you had a great experience, even without staying with us! I hope you had a great night, and we hope to see you in the future. Thank you!

West Jordan, Utah, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Cotton Tree is a quiet, comfortable, and amazing hotel. No complaints from us at al! The staff greeted us with a smile and even offered us an upgrade for our room. It was a peaceful evening out with my wife and they made it better!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Kenny,

I love hearing that our staff made an enjoyable stay even better, and I'm so glad that you had a wonderful night out! We are so proud of our new renovated rooms, and I am happy to hear that your room was quiet and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon, and thank you for your review!

Front Desk Services
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
HYATT house Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salt Lake City South Towne
Courtyard by Marriott Salt Lake City Sandy

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!