“Customer service excels” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
British Columbia
“Customer service excels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Actually we didn't stay here. Long story short, I booked here and then drove right on by. An hour later (south of Salt Lake City, realized my mistake. Despite the fact that I was past the cancellation time, the front desk staff bent the rules and reimbursed my Visa.

Service like that deserves recognition. Thank you!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

I'm happy to hear you had a great experience, even without staying with us! I hope you had a great night, and we hope to see you in the future. Thank you!

Front Desk Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
West Jordan, Utah, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Cotton Tree is a quiet, comfortable, and amazing hotel. No complaints from us at al! The staff greeted us with a smile and even offered us an upgrade for our room. It was a peaceful evening out with my wife and they made it better!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Kenny,

I love hearing that our staff made an enjoyable stay even better, and I'm so glad that you had a wonderful night out! We are so proud of our new renovated rooms, and I am happy to hear that your room was quiet and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon, and thank you for your review!

Rawlins, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were on spring break and visiting family and stayed at this wonderful property!! The front desk staff was very professional and friendly. They got us all checked in to our room in a matter of a few minutes. Beautiful lobby with plenty of computers and free internet to use without having to wait around to use one. My kids loved the pool. I personally just used the spa and enjoyed it,the only thing was that my eyes burned a little while I sat in there from the chlorine or chemicals not sure..but very clean pool area as we'll. The rooms were exceptionally clean and to me that's the most important thing a nice CLEAN room. Breakfast was great and had a great variety to choose from. Will be staying here in the future for sure!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Erica,

Thank you to you and your family for choosing our hotel for your spring break, and thank you for your review! I appreciate the compliment about the front desk services; I know we all do our best to go above and beyond for each guest. I'm happy you and your family were able to take advantage of our 24-hour pool and have a fun spring break! I'll pass the kind words along to our housekeepers; they work very had and I'm glad that the level of cleanliness met your needs. Thank you again, and we look forward to hosting you again!

jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We came down to take our daughter to the new aquarium. The hotel was close to aquarium as well as shopping, dining, movies. the hotel staff was exceptional and the accommodations were perfect! Thank you for everything!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Molly,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you chose our hotel for your visit to Sandy, and I hope the new aquarium was fun! Thank you, too, for your compliment about our staff; I'm very happy to hear that we met your needs well. We look forward to your next stay!

Cape Coral, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Nice and clean, newly renovated. Good breakfast which included eggs, waffles, dounuts, fruit, yogurt, and a meat that varied. There was also ceral and oatmeal, with several different types of breads. Hot coffee, orange juice, apple juice and a choice of teas. With in walking distance to resturants and a mall for shopping across the highway (there is a crosswalk). Beautiful view of the Mountains depending on room location, other wise just walk outside.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Sandra,

I am happy to hear that the breakfast fit your needs! I know our breakfast staff works hard to have lots of fresh food ready for guests, and I am glad you enjoyed the variety. I too love the mountain view from our hotel! Thank you for your review, and we look forward to hosting you again!

Apple Valley, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

The people that work at this hotel were wonderful. The shuttle that took us everywhere we wished to go was really GREAT! We didn't have to drive anywhere. Breakfast was very good and there was LOTS of it. Coffee was very good :) I will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Laurel,

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy your enjoyed the breakfast, and I appreciate your kind words about our staff! Our free shuttle service is such a great perk of our hotel, and thank you for taking advantage of it; It's nice not to have to drive sometimes. We look forward to your return!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

The hotel was clean. The staff was great. The bed was comfortable. The toilet flushed. The TV worked. The keys worked. We spent only one night but we have no complaints. The breakfast was adequate. It seems a little remote but provided easy access to both Salt Lake City and Provo. The swimming pool looked inviting, but we didn't use it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Erika,

Thank you for your kind review! I will pass the compliment along to Jared. I love that our pool and hot tub are open 24 hours, and I am glad you were able to enjoy them! We are so proud of our renovations and I am happy to hear you had a nice stay. We look forward to hosting you again!

Front Desk Services

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!