“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Corona, United States
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Central to everything, several good restaurants within walking distance. If you are looking for a new car, you are in center of auto mall. Breakfast was different everyday and very good. Room was clean and updated. Lobby area very nice. Shuttle was very helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Associate- Briauna Herrera at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Todd,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our location and Hot breakfast.

Front Desk Associate- Briauna Herrera

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Spanish Fork, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a few years ago and was very happy. So when returning to the area, I booked it again. This stay was a little disappointing. The rooms seemed shabby and dated. Just kind of drab. The bed was very comfortable. We tried the hot tub and found it was more of a warm tub and that the jets didn't work. Overall, I'd say the hotel was ok, but that's about it.

Rock Springs, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at the BW Cottontree Inn and it was great! Reservation folks were great, the front desk help was friendly and moved my room to accommodate me having a pet. The pet fee was was low ($15) and they were very dog friendly. The room was very comfortable and the bed was fabulous. The hot cookies in the evening were excellent! Hot breakfast in the morning was good and upon checking out, my dog was given a bag of dog bones as a treat. We both felt very pampered and welcome and will stay there again in the future! Best Western allows you to use your company discount even when you are not traveling on company business so that makes it an even sweeter deal!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
We appreciate your awesome feedback and look forward to your return visit!
We'll keep the cookies warm for you!

Suzi Summer
englewood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great hotel and especially the staff will return again and again. The staff went out of their way to help me. The shuttle was there for me and even brought lunch for my daughter and myself at her school.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
I'm thrilled to know our staff went out of their way to make your stay enjoyable . It's our hope that each and every visit to the CottonTree Inn-Sandy will leave you smiling :)
Thank you for your great feedback.

Warmest Regards,

Suzi Summer
Farson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean. Beds were very comfortable. Hotel is next to a large selection of fine dining, shopping, and a movie house. Lobby is very welcoming. Breakfast was good, but they need to keep checking the bar to make sure things aren't running out. Didn't have much for it being 7:00 in the a.m.

Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

From the moment we walked in we were treated like first class visitors. Danna was so wonderful and sweet, and it was even 9:30 at night! The breakfast was great. Quite a nice selection with waffles, eggs, cereal, toast, bacon, sausage, yogurt and different types of beverages as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is perfect, right across the street from shopping. I would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of their suites. Very comfortable and roomy. It's located at the end of the h...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your sweet comments. We love our staff and our guests! Being across the street from South Town Mall also has its perks :)

SuzI Summer
Seattle, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Someone (probably maid service) went through my suitcase (which I carried onto the plane) and took my jewelry. It was not expensive but I was in town for my sister's funeral and had planned on wearing the jewelry. This was about the last thing I needed to deal with. Never again will I stay at this hotel or this chain.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Diane,

I'd like to express my sincere condolences on the loss of your sister.
In regards to your missing Jewelry, I have checked with both my front desk staff and
Housekeeping Manager who were unaware of the missing jewelry.
In addition I have personally checked all items in lost and found to make sure there was no oversight.
We have tried to reach you several times with the number we have on file, It
is my hope that the non reply indicates that you may have found the jewelry
Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Again, my apologies and condolences.

Kristen Fortie
AGM
Best Western PLUS CottonTree-Sandy
Kristen@bwcti.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!