Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. The staff was excellent, the room was clean, and it is located near shopping, restaurants and movie theaters. Great place to stay. I would do it again. There was a few times where I called the front desk and they responded quickly. I needed extra towels once, and help with the television set once. I also used the fitness room, ate the breakfast, and used the guest laundry room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn Sandy, Utah