“Best Hotel experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Sandy
Sandy, Utah, United States
“Best Hotel experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stay at the Best Western (Cotton Inn) hotel in Sandy, Utah, during an 8 day business/conference meeting in the city. My stay at the Best Western was one of the best experience I've had since traveling for business purposes several years ago. The employee and staff were very personable and approachable when I had questions regarding amenities and local area establishments. I would definitely schedule by next business trip in the area with the Best Western hotel in Sandy, Utah. The free breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Anthony,

What a wonderful compliment!
All of us here pride ourselves on giving the best customer service possible.
Thank you for taking the time to share with others your great experience.

Hope to see you again soon.

Kristen Fortie
AGM
Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn
Kristen@bwcti.com
801-523-8484

239 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Spring Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Excellent service and room. Requested upper floor back side when I reserved my room and was upgraded to this when I arrived to check in at no extra charge. Perfect site for beautiful view of the mountains and very quiet. Very clean room, comfortable bed, close to restaurants and freeway. Appreciate PC service so I could print out my airline boarding pass. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Associate at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for your great comments!
It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to
see you again soon.

Keisha
Front Desk Associate
seattle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great hotel! Excellent location, close to the mall and lots of options for dinner within walking distance. The pool was excellent, the breakfast was excellent.. The room was very nice and well appointed. We couldn't get the temp quite right, so finally opened the window and slept like babies. The duvet was delightful, but the mattress comfort level left us both stiff in the morning. Loosening up in that wonderful pool helped a lot!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Caldwell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have visited this property two times in the last six months. We recommend it highly, and plan to return when we are again in Salt Lake City. We had direct contact with the staff on the front desk, maintenance, and the breakfast crew. All were friendly and efficient. When we departed on our last stay, a member of the "staff" assisted us by getting our luggage to our van, and then remained to pack the van for us! He was the general manager!! That's leading by example. We have need of an accessible room with a roll-in shower. The bath area was spacious, and the shower accessibility was excellent! By the way, the indoor pool is wonderful. The breakfast is delicious, and features different items every dsy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dublin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our room was clean but no refrigerator. TV did not get a lot of channels. This hotel did allow pets so that was a plus for us since we have a Jack Russell. The breakfast was very good. We would stay at this hotel again. The people who work there are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed there for 5 weeks for a business training. It was a really long time to be away from my family but because the place was so great it made the sadness bearable. The place is really clean, I loved the bed, it was so soft and comfortable. My balcony had the best view of the mountains. When the sun was rising, I would sit by the balcony with my coffee and inhale the fresh morning air. The entire place was clean, breakfast buffet was great and the pool was okay too. I used the gym everyday and was so glad they had all kinds of equipment. The only problem was their laundry area didn't have detergents in the vending machine, lol! Also it would eat up my quarters but the receptionist replaced it everytime.
The are I was in didn't have taxis so I had to be taken by the Inn's shuttle everywhere I went. It was like having your own chauffeur :).
There was no downside at all to my stay. I loved every minute of it. My number one reason was the cleanliness of the place and the beautiful surroundings.

Room Tip: Chose the room with a balcony. Always.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed at the Cotton Tree Inn for a concert at the Rio Tinto stadium. We arrived very early at the hotel considering our drive to get to Sandy, Utah and the front desk found us a room anyway. It was so nice to unload and stretch! The bed was awesome! Fluffy, warm, clean, crisp sheets, lots of squishy pillows. We slept very well. The bathroom was clean and nicely set up, though I do like it better when the toilet is separate from the shower. I used to have a toilet paper criteria but in these times even the better hotels are using single ply, but at least it was not harsh or scratchy!
Breakfast was pretty good too, with lots muffins and doughnuts, eggs with cheese, patty sausage, hash browns, a big step above the usual cold, sometimes old, continental breakfast fare. The hotel is conveniently located within a block of the mall and many restaurants. The price was reasonable too, a prepaid advance deal on the Best Western website. Very, very good stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
CottonTree-Sandy, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
We are very grateful for you feedback on our property. We aim to give our guest a relaxing a comfortable stay. We hope to see back, for any future concerts at the Rio Tinto stadium. You know you will always have lots of squishy pillows with us!

Warm regards,

Lidia Hernandez
Assistant Sales Director

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!