“Hampton Inn, Sandy, UT” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Sandy, UT, United States
“Hampton Inn, Sandy, UT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is a superb property by any standard. You will not be disappointed in the hotel staff, your room, the property in general, and it is a very good value. The room was clean and quiet, the internet speed was fast, and the staff superb.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Waxahachie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stay here many times throughout the year and have done so for about 13 years. This hotel is great! The staff are always friendly and helpful. When I have had a problem they are quick to resolve it. I stay there so much they know me by name.

Port Jervis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel faithfully for 15 years as we ski at Alta & Snowbird. Staff at this hotel is 1st Class. The facilities are great, breakfast is super. Pleasure to stay at this hotel Always a great experience

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Sandy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was very impressed when I stayed at The Hampton Inn in Sandy, Utah for a business trip. It was very easy to find off the freeway and it had ample parking. The entire staff was very friendly from the moment I walked through the doors, until I checked out. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and comfort . I usually work out to eliminate the stress from traveling. The equipment was top notch. The room itself was very clean and comfortable. I would love to replace my own bed with the one in my hotel room. I stayed two nights and both of them was very restful. If I need a room in the Sandy area again, this will be my first choice.

Salt Lake City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The quality, customer service and cleanliness of this location are superb. What impressed me the most was the "Happy Anniversary" greeting in our room at arrival. It was a very nice personal touch and gave me a memento of the occasion to save in my scrapbooks. There is a minimum of 200 characters to submit this review but that's all I have to say so I'll say it again and again to meet that ridiculous requirement. REPEAT: The quality, customer service and cleanliness of this location are superb. What impressed me the most was the "Happy Anniversary" greeting in our room at arrival. It was a very nice personal touch and gave me a memento of the occasion to save in my scrapbooks. REPEAT: The quality, customer service and cleanliness of this location are superb. What impressed me the most was the "Happy Anniversary" greeting in our room at arrival. It was a very nice personal touch and gave me a memento of the occasion to save in my scrapbooks. REPEAT: The quality, customer service and cleanliness of this location are superb. What impressed me the most was the "Happy Anniversary" greeting in our room at arrival. It was a very nice personal touch and gave me a memento of the occasion to save in my scrapbooks.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Grand Rapids, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The physical plant of the hotel is only starting to show signs of aging. The maintenance and housekeeping staff are to be commended for their work as they keep this good quality hotel perfectly acceptable into its middle age. Free breakfast and attentive staff make it easy to overlook the signs of a property in early stages of maturity. Ask for a room facing East, as the highway noise can be distracting despite the heavy window treatments.

• 3 of 5 stars

springfield minn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

the staff were very helpful.room was super clean.the outside area was well maintained will stay at Hampton again and again. very relaxing.i have stayed at a lot of places this is at the top of the list to stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salt Lake City South Towne

Been to Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy? Share your experiences!