“Home AWAY from home” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Logan, Utah
“Home AWAY from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was traveling 4-5 nights a week last year for my job. I needed a central location and Sandy was it. I stayed here at the HI every single week. The front desk girl Becca was a doll. She knew me by name, asked about my day and always was friendly and helpful. I used her in many presentations to my staff and shared her excellent customer service many times. I stay at Hampton's whenever I can now because of the great service I had here in Sandy. It is right next to a gas station and quick yummy places to eat. Right across from the mall as well. Really nice rooms. I recommend this location easliy!

Room Tip: I like the rooms away from the elevator.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great experience the staff was very wonderful with great customer service skills the I will recommend this hotel to family and friends .my stay was extremely enjoyed I adore the gym,pool and the complimentary breakfast.the room was like a comfortable ad like I was in my own home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

South Jordan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I travel every week for work and this location is one of my favorites. During every stay the staff has been extremely accomdating, the rooms are clean, and the complimentary breakfast is always up to par. Overall great experience!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family stayed for a week last Christmas and am just getting around to the review, but it was such a great experience that I wanted to share. Great service, clean rooms and friendly staff! The breakfast room was often crowded, but plenty to choose from and always well stocked. They also have a bag breakfast if you want food to go. They have warm cookies in the afternoon. It is a daily drive to the ski slopes, but centrally located to visit a different mountain everyday. I took one day off from skiing and used the fitness room that was clean and convenient. The staff was very helpful with shopping and restaurant options as well as directions and the convince of the shuttle if needed. Easy walk to the mall and other shopping options. Rooms are large, clean and beds comfortable. The only negative I can say is it would be nice to have a place to store the skis, but overall a great experience and will easily stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Oakdale MN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We traveled to SLC for a wedding. This hotel was in an ideal location for our needs. It made for a comfortable place to stay and have our family gather round. We enjoyed the breakfast foods - quality and variety. The pool water was a little murky - not inviting. We had difficulty getting hooked up to use the internet services; the problem was eventually solved to our satisfaction. I would recommend this hotel to others in the future.

Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Don't miss this Hotel while traveling through Utah...With Iggy's restaurant and self serve car wash 200 feet away from the lobby of the this Hampton(not to mention a mall and a Cabelas outdoors store close by) makes this hotel a No Brainer for a 1 night stay while going on a family vacation! The complimentary breakfast and the 24 hour coffee bar in the lobby (free high speed wifi also) The only thing I could complain about is that the windows to our room does not open and the pool was a little crowded for our kids...I'm just nit-picking tho :)

Winston Salem, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Clean rooms, good variety of food for breakfast, although eating area was often crowded. Easy access to the freeway. Fresh cookies/apples each afternoon. Nice indoor pool. Staff was helpful and available.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy? Share your experiences!