“Employees are amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Maple Valley, Washington, United States
“Employees are amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We booked with Hotwire and needed to change the date by 2 weeks. I called Hotwire and they were so rude. I called Hampton Inn that's located in Sandy and explained. She was so sweet and tried to call them too and they wouldn't speak to her. She told me she'd talk to her manager the next day. Her manager said to come anyways even though Hotwire wouldn't change the date so they did for me. They even left me a little welcome package with a sweet note. It's clean, beautiful rooms and awesome pool. My family loved it there. All the Employees go out of there way. The breakfast is good too. Whenever I go back to Utah I'm going to make sure we stay there. I've never been to a hotel where they go so out of there way for you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We are so happy we were able to help with your reservations and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

One of the friendliest and efficient hotels/Inns I have visited. Not a glitch, a great breakfast with lots of choices and fresh and fun do-it-yourself waffles... This has to be Sandy's #1 place to stay. As a frequent business travelers I tend towards the bigger hotels but they have nothing on this facility...it would be my choice anytime I come to Sandy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We LOVE to hear that our guest had a great experience at our hotel, we look forward to seeing you again!
Sandy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The rooms are nice size and very clean. The swimming pool was a good size, not like some that are no larger than a hot tub. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Always stay at Hamptons because we have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon!
Sandy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very clean, organized and well managed. Staff was excellent! When I called in to use my points they were very helpful in making the reservation. I would definitely stay there again. It is close to all the shopping and fun restaurants.

Belvidere, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Conveniently located to businesses and the interstate. Front desk staff was helpful, friendly and made excellent recommendations for a local restaurant. The morning breakfast services was decent and efficient. I would return to this hotel in the future. I have not been disappointed with Hampton Inn services and quality whenever I stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rigby, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Hotel puts a hold of up to 4 days on your debit card so you can not use the funds-and the money is not available to clear any other debt. Hotel bathroom not very clean, heater didn't work and the noise from the people in the hall opening and closing their doors would echo into our room. Man at desk at checkout time had no idea how to clear my bill after it had already been charged to my card because I was paying cash. When contacting hotel about my problems after I was home, they transferred me several times and finally talked to someone that could only tell me "it is hotel policy" to hold the funds. So- thank you for not helping me!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
I apologize that your experience at our hotel was not a pleasant one. I appreciate the comments and will make sure to address your concerns with my staff to ensure this does not happen again.
Boise
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Took advantage of the stay and ski deal as a last minute trip idea. What you would expect of a Hampton at a good location next to the I-15. Stayed on the third floor, king room. Wasn't noisy, although I guess it could have been if we would have had noisy neighbors. Clean facility, workout room looked nice. Didn't look at the pool, Bed was great, I like a firm bed and this one fit the bill. Breakfast was better than most Hamptons (probably because of the staff). Only thing I thought was weird was that their were no trash bags in the bins in our room, probably just an oversight from the previous day. Appreciate not being disappointed. Thanks again Hampton. I'd stay here again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy? Share your experiences!