We brought our high school basketball team here to stay. Because it was a tournament, we didn't know if we would need to stay another night until after 4:00 in the afternoon. The management was fantastic with what could be a tough situation for them. They worked it out so that if we lost, we wouldn't be charged for the next night and could get home (we won, so it wasn't an issue). In fact, they followed our progress and had a "Congratulations" sign up when we returned from our win. I know it's because they were glad to have the rooms full, but it still was a great gesture.
The hotel is clean, nice, and seems recently re-modeled. My favorite aspect was the fitness room. Usually they consist of a closet and a treadmill. This fitness room was spacious with 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, a bike, and a bench with dumbbells. Plus towels, water, disinfectant wipes, etc.
The staff has been nothing but wonderful. I will use this hotel as much as possible when we come up this direction. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Sandy, Utah. We are pleased to inform you that we finished the renovations of our lobby, hallways, pool area, fitness center, breakfast room and guest rooms in January 2013. We are conveniently located just 18 minutes south of the Salt Lake International Airport at exit 293 off I-15. This Sandy hotel will help maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub. Catch up on work in our business center. Our hotel is walking distance from numerous restaurants and the South Towne Mall, Utah’s largest shopping destination. Here for a convention? South Towne Expo Center is just one mile away, right next to Jordan Commons, which features more restaurants and a Mega-plex Theater. Sandy is also the home of the Rio Tinto Stadium and the REAL Salt Lake Soccer Team. Going downtown to Salt Lake City? It’s only 15 minutes away. Why fight traffic? Take Trax to the Salt Palace Convention Center, historic Temple Square, the Family History Library and Energy Solutions Center. We are also the only county that has 4 LDS Temples in the area, Salt Lake Temple, Jordan River Temple, Draper Temple and the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Want to ski Utah? We offer the Ski Salt Lake Super Pass, good to ski at Alta, Brighton, Solitude and Snowbird Ski and Summer Resorts, the greatest snow on earth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Sandy
- Holiday Inn Express Sandy
- Holiday Inn Sandy
- Sandy Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy Utah