“Not Good” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I always am optimistic when I dine some place and Mexican food is my favorite. Nonetheless, I found the food to be bland and substandard at best. I'm sorry I cannot recommend this place and quite honestly I've had a better Mexican TV dinner.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

SLC
“Shrimp enchilada with poblano sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Want to fall in love with a dish? The lightly peppery white sauce on the shrimp filled enchilada is addicting. The dish is served piping hot, with the usual fare of beans and rice and fresh lettuce. It is goooood. The salsa is homemade and a meal can be enjoyed with just salsa and chips.

Visited January 2013
Richfield, Utah
“Great flavors.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I usually get the Fajitas (Steak, Chicken or combo with Flour tortillas) and make my own burritos, but I am also a fan of the Poblanos (Creamy Anaheim Pepper Sauce). Great flavor. Worth the drive away from Richfield!

Visited December 2012
Big Bear City
“Surprise! authentic tasting mexican food in central utah?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Yes this place is the real deal. I am a skeptic and critic for so called authentic mexican restaurants. I have had real mexican food on the streets of san felipe, mx and the best of so cal. You wont be dissapointed. Try the enchiladas poblanas, never fail. Almost time to travel to central utah again, when I do, you'll find me at El Mexicano at some point.

#autentico

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marysvale
“Best Mexican Food in South Central Utah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Authentic Mexican food served hot! If you like Mexican food, you need to stop here. They also have an American menu if Mexican food is not your first choice. Nice, clean family restaurant.

Visited November 2012