Three of us friends post-50 love to make annual trips to St. George to see Tuacahn plays. We hit a gold mine when our stylist told us about the Ambassador in St. George. One call to the manager, Scott, took care of everything. He made the reservations at a wonderful price point, called Tuacahn and secured great seats and our tickets, called me back to ensure that we were getting what we wanted, and was there to greet us when we arrived. Great, comfortable, clean beds and rooms, and pool. When we had a glitch with the air conditioning,we called him, and he escorted us to another room within minutes. Talk about personal service. All the staff we met was equally gracious. Loved having a microwave and refrig in the room. Pool and hot tub were clean, accommodating and refreshing. Very quiet from outside noise and free bkfst. Who could ask for anything more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staff at the Ambassador Inn takes pride in the cleanliness and comfort of our guest rooms and the beautiful outdoor pool and jacuzzi.As with our room standards, we take pride in our deluxe breakfast and go the extra mile to make sure your stay is enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Ambassador Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel St George
- Ambassador Inn St. George, Utah