Just there for one night. Pet friendly with rooms on the first floor. Difficult to find a place to walk the dog, as the entire area is paved, except their front lawn. Air conditioner a bit loud, but oh so cold on an over than 100 degree day! Breakfast was plentiful and staff accommodating. Stayed there to avoid driving in Las Vegas on our road trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heated Pool & SPA Hotel upgrade in August-2013 All room New 32" LED TV, Microwave Oven, Refrigeration, One cup Coffee Machine, Iron & Ironing Board, New Furniture: Night Lamp, night lam stand, TV Stand Breakfast: Scramble Eggs, Bacon/Sausage Pork, Six Type cereals, Regular & De-cafe Coffee, Two Milk: Skim/1% and 2% Milk, Wheat & White Bread, English Muffin, Danish/Honey bun, Tea two type, Fruits etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn South Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn South Bluff Hotel St. George
- Quality Inn St George
- St. George Quality Inn
- Quality Inn South Bluff St. George, Utah