We stayed at this motel for a 'free' night courtesy of Choice Privileges having spent a couple of nights in other properties in this chain and on this basis is was ok. Our room was on the ground floor close to the pool and although the bed was comfortable enough the room itself felt a bit run down and dismal.
The pool area was ok though with plenty of seating in the patio area just beyond the pool itself. We ate on the patio that evening and it was quite pleasant. Breakfast was decent enough and there were plenty of tables available. All in all it was ok for a one-night stop but nothing special - we were glad we had stayed on a rewards night basis rather than having paid for it!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn South Bluff Hotel St. George
- Quality Inn South Bluff Hotel
- Quality Inn St George
- Quality Inn St. George
- St. George Quality Inn
- Quality Inn South Bluff St. George, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heated Pool & SPA Hotel upgrade in August-2013 All room New 32" LED TV, Microwave Oven, Refrigeration, One cup Coffee Machine, Iron & Ironing Board, New Furniture: Night Lamp, night lam stand, TV Stand Breakfast: Scramble Eggs, Bacon/Sausage Pork, Six Type cereals, Regular & De-cafe Coffee, Two Milk: Skim/1% and 2% Milk, Wheat & White Bread, English Muffin, Danish/Honey bun, Tea two type, Fruits etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn South Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.