Was charged $175 for 5 hours of sleep. Checked in at 3:00am after driving all night on our way across country. Stopped here because it was advertised as cheap ($60) and pet friendly (we have a very small dog). Woke up at 7:30am to get started on the road again and was told we were being charged $175 due to the fact we checked in to a room that was not dog friendly (nobody told us at check in that there were only 3 rooms that allowed dogs). After explaining to the front desk we had checked in during the early morning and stayed for 5 hours I asked to speak with the manager, one was not available. The front desk agent finally called a manager (Henry), but I guess he told her nothing could be done. Sonia was the "manager on duty" yet she was nowhere to be found. There are so many other hotels in the area, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. I've stayed in many hotels over the years, and I can honestly say I've never felt so ripped off in my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heated Pool & SPA Hotel upgrade in August-2013 All room New 32" LED TV, Microwave Oven, Refrigeration, One cup Coffee Machine, Iron & Ironing Board, New Furniture: Night Lamp, night lam stand, TV Stand Breakfast: Scramble Eggs, Bacon/Sausage Pork, Six Type cereals, Regular & De-cafe Coffee, Two Milk: Skim/1% and 2% Milk, Wheat & White Bread, English Muffin, Danish/Honey bun, Tea two type, Fruits etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn South Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn South Bluff Hotel St. George
- Quality Inn St George
- St. George Quality Inn
- Quality Inn South Bluff St. George, Utah