“Great stay- would choose again:)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lexington Hotel & Conference Center

You added Lexington Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Lexington Hotel & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   850 Bluff Street, St. George, UT 84770 (Formerly Holiday Inn St. George)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #23 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Nephi, Utah
“Great stay- would choose again:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Older building, with remodeled rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely little hot breakfast with lots of options. Satisfied my picky eaters! Fridge and microwave convenient for traveling with kids. Clean pool, room was quiet and bed very comfortable.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A little dated but clean rooms. There is a pool was inside and out and hot tub although in March the pool could have been warmer. Breakfast were great. Event center needs to go as it's Old and torn up. Will stay here again

Room Tip: A little dated but clean rooms and the pool was inside and out and hottub. Breakfast were great. Eve...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
SaintGeorgeLex, Front Office Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear deankelly,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are trying to do as much as we can to update our convention rooms as possible due to its one of our biggest sellers here at the hotel.

I do appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Rancho Cucamonga, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here last year and it was decent. Stayed here again a few weeks ago and I was very disappointed! The hotel definitely needs to be renovated, very dated. Stayed here on a weekend a and had problems with a leaky sink. I called the front desk and was told that there is NO maintenance staff on the weekends nor is there a manager on the weekends...are you kidding me?!! Was very frustrated and annoyed! The front desk girls were nice, breakfast was good. Customers be aware there is no elevator! But overall this place lacks professionalism in every sense of the word!

Dear Frankie T,

I appreciate the time that you took to write this review. Everything that you have said has been brought to the owners attention so we can take the appropriate action. I would like to appologize on behalf of the staff that your experience here wasn't what you were expecting.

We now have a Manager on Duty at all times even on the weekend so whenever there is a problem it will get resolved right then and that goes for maintenance as well. We will have both available when ever the guest will need some assistance.

On our website (especially this one) we do make a note that this hotel only has stairs no elevators and we do inform our guest at check in and we try our best to inform them on the phone while making reservations as well.

If you would like to give us another chance please call the hotel and ask for me I would like to talk to you and help you in any way that I can.

Again Thank you for your wonderful review.

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel wasn't too bad, but it could be a LOT better. Front desk personnel were good. The lobby was just redone, so it was okay. Some of the rooms were good, some weren't. (There were 46 of us for a meeting.) In order to get to some of the rooms, you had to walk thru a dirty rundown corridor, then outside to your room. Some rooms were accessible from the lobby. The parking lot needs to be resurfaced. Full of cracks and potholes. We had catered meals (arranged by the hotel), and they were at least 30 minutes late for all 3 meals. The food was marginal - nothing to write home about. Coffee in the lobby 24 hours. No tea. WiFi was good. Hotel is two stories - NO ELEVATOR!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask if the room is accessible from the lobby or if you have to go outside. Second building out ba...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
SaintGeorgeLex, Front Office Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear SabndyBG49,

Thank you for the review and I appreciate every detail that you said about our hotel. I have brought to the owners attention about the rundown corridor and they have someone coming in to shampoo and deep clean that carpet area. They are speaking with someone about fixing the cracks and potholes in our parking lot of the hotel.

As far as the catering and how late the meals were out to your meeting I do appologize for that, I know it was a very busy weekend and the banquet staff were working very hard to do what they can for everyone. We have tea packets up by our coffee but it is our fault for not putting a sign up to let our guest know that we dont only just have coffee but tea as well. Thank you for bringing that to my attention so we can get that fixed right away.

Again thank you for your review and I hope when you are in St. George again that you give us another try and please ask for me I would love to help you in anyway!

toquervill
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just got back from the doctor and we all have bed bugs! I wouldn't let any of my kids take a bath only showers. There was no way I was letting them sit on the tub floor. Everything was very in need of a remodel at the least! Maybe implode and redo. I wish now I would have left after I saw how gross it was, but seriously we all are covered in bed bug bites.

Room Tip: Find another motel
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
SaintGeorgeLex, Front Office Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear leslieap13,

I would first like to appologize that your stay wasnt what you expected. I remember working the morning you checked out, did you come up to the desk to notify us so we could get this issue handled properly? We dont know whats going on with the rooms untill someone lets us know. I would have loved to help you by getting you proper treatment right then and there especially when you had littles ones with you.

We take our guest safety first very serious. I have notified the head of housekeeping about that room and they havent found anything but I did notice I had a guest in that very same room the day you checked out for four nights and he didnt say anything about that room and that everything was fine.

Again I do appologize and appreciate your feedback I just would have wished you came up to the desk and let us know that you had a problem with your room. If you would like to talk to me you can call me at the hotel and ask for me. I would love to talk you.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here for a couple days in mid February and we liked it. There were plenty of restaurants in the area and it was only a few blocks off the Interstate. The Continental Breakfast was the best I have ever had, the check in was fast and the pool area was really nice. I also thought the rates were reasonable. It's not a long drive out to Zion either. I would stay here again. Nice place..
The WIFI was fast too

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
SaintGeorgeLex, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear IronheadMike,

Thank you for your wonderful review on our hotel. As a team here at the Lexington we do work hard to make sure our guest feel as welcomed and as comfortable as possible so they would want to come back to stay with us.

Thank you again and I hope to see you on your next visit to Saint George.

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always stay here; good rooms, great breakfast in very roomy restaurant area (self-serve),
pool (outside&inside, conjoined), hot tub, pool table, ping pong table, ample RV Parking,
great location to city and freeway, pet-friendly. Be prepared to deal with lots of kids of
various age groups, particularly in the pool

Room Tip: West rooms against the mountain are quieter
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Micheal B,

Thank you for being a return and loyal customer to us. I really do appreciate you coming back to stay with us and of course the excellent review! We do work hard here at the hotel to make sure our guest feel welcomed and have an enjoyable stay so they can be as loyal as yourself to come back to stay with us.

Thank you again! Hope to see you soon!

GSM

Been to Lexington Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!